- 100% Pure, all natural, Northwestern Pennsylvania, maple syrup. Regional syrup gathered and produced at our sugarhouse within 20 miles of the Gfreat Lakes (Lake Erie).
- Grades of syrup range in color and flavor. Try all four grades, from Golden Delicate, Amber Rich, Dark Robust and Very Dark Strong Taste!
- Made from 100% maple sap begining from the trees at 2% sugar content and boiled untill it reaches syrup at 67% sugar content. No chemicals, preservatives, artificial flavors, colors, or other additives.
- Sap is gathered from large sugar maples. It takes about 45 gallons of sap to make a gallon of maple syrup!
- Boiling is completed on our wood fired King Evaporator. Approximatly 125 gallons of steam per hour goes up the stacks when we are boiling. You always welcome to come and watch us make syrup.
- Family owned and operated by Chris and Cheryl Casbohm, sons, daughters, grandchildren and great grandchildren.
- Our Maple Syrup is NOT blended from other farms.
- From our sugarhouse to your table.
Northwestern PA Pure Maple Syrup
Having an all natural product means no preservatives. Please follow these guidelines to preserve the freshness.
*100% pure maple syrup should keep for a year or longer unopened in the pantry, a year or longer opened in the refrigerator, and indefinitely in the freezer